Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

INNER Circle at The PALAZZO - Testimonial 11

Hello Trevor!!!

It was wonderful to meet you & your exciting INNER Circle group of people at the stunningly beautiful PALAZZO last week!!!

After Bruce's stimulating presentation, I attended his workshop yesterday - All I can say is WOW!!!

Anyway, I wanted to say thank you!!! I am looking forward to attending more of your stunningly beneficial events and to exploring further with you about my "Academies".

Look forward to connecting when I return!

Regards

Lynette

Lifetime ExperiencesTel/Fax: 011 958 1659Cell: 083 307 5654E-Mail: lynette@lifetime-experiences.co.zaWebsite: http://www.lifetime-experiences.co.za/

Supporting you to find your wings ... through life coaching, trauma counseling, team building, inspirational talks, youth programs, play and lion interaction

OH ... AND PLAY AS IF LIFE DEPENDS ON IT ... IT DOES!! - O. Fred Donaldson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home