Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Testimonial: How INNER Circle Grew Me & My Business

Leigh Harrison writes:

Hi Trevor

I know it’s been a while since you have seen or heard from me but this is in fact a good thing! I have been busy and my business is growing. In fact I am finding it hard to keep up. The reason I am writing is actually to thank you because a large portion of my business growth has come from contacts I made at INNER Circle, as well as what I learnt about networking from the meetings. Just two key contacts from INNER Circle meetings have connected me with significant businesses where I am quite deeply involved in facilitation and coaching. These are ongoing workshops which is very helpful in my business. I have also built my business further by following up on contacts I have made at seminars and conferences.

Lastly, even though I am a small business I have also used the services of some of the people I met through INNER Circle, such as an image consultant and accounting services. So I guess the lesson here is not to underestimate the power of contact and getting to know and trust people in a context such as INNER Circle, even if we are small to medium enterprises.

I know you love testimonials so I thought to add this to your pile. It does come from my heart though, with genuine appreciation for a system and process that grew me and my business.

Wishing you well in your continuing ventures.


Warm regards
Leigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home