Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

INNER Circle at The PALAZZO - Testimonial 13

Morning Trevor

What an incredible meeting we had last night! The synergies and comradeship were nothing short of extraordinary and complimented by the most stunning venue, facilities, great "treats" and service. My guest, I know, was blown away and found it all to be a most incredible experience. I live close to Palazzo and will certainly support them in every way I can.

To be personally introduced to the likes of Ron Haywood and Alan Hoffman (and share a few laughs with them) was truly amazing, apart from the fact that we found we had things in common, between things military and things KZN coastal!

I would welcome getting together with you and I know Chris Wrathall will be in touch with you similarly.

See you soon I hope.

Regards
Gavin Cooper MBA
Sales and Training Consultant Mick McCormick Training
20024681@worldonline.co.za
tel: mobile: 011 803 4921 011 803 4566 082 569 2984

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home