Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Testimonial: High Standards At INNER Circle PALAZZO

Writes Paula de Pinho:

Dear Trevor

After much needed motivation from Nikki Viljoen, I finally attended your INNER Circle network last night at the Palazzo Hotel and am most grateful to both of you, for guiding me in the right direction. I am an extremely skeptical person and can see a sales representative a mile off. I am also an extremely busy entrepreneur in many fields and don’t have the time to listen to long winded sales pitches. Having said this I found your networking methods to be of high standards and would like to thank you and all involved for a job very well done. I will definitely be attending more often.

As for the Palazzo Hotel, management and staff, I thank you for the wonderful reception that many hotels in their category could learn from. I say this as I originally started my Food & Beverage career at the Johannesburg Sun and know 1st hand what they should be capable of. Of late, I moved most of my meetings away from the hotel industry due to a lack of service and personal attention to which I am not accustomed elsewhere. Since last night at the Palazzo, I have already setup 5 meeting there within the next week and look forward to the same hospitality in which I was received last night.

I would also like to say a very big thank you to all in attendance for their time & effort to be there. I apologize to those, whom I did not have time to speak with, but you have not, gone unnoticed and I look forward to hearing from you as my details are listed on in the INNER Circle, and possibly again at the next meetings.

Congratulations on time well earnt!


Regards

Paula De Pinho (Managing Member)

Europa Investments SA (Feeding the masses for less)
+27 82 601-6226
Fax: 086-519-0247
www.europainvestments.co.za

--------------------------------------------------
Vlada Ololenco writes:
Hi Trevor,

Thanks very much for the meeting last night; I believe you are doing a very good job. As we spoke I’m reminding you about manager of Palazzo in connection with my chair massage. Would like to book myself for the next meeting at Cresta on 27th of March.

Best regards,
Vlada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home