Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Thursday, June 25, 2009

More GREAT Testimonials - 'Truly Inspiring'!

Kirsten Miller-Stoyell writes:

Hi Trevor,
Last night’s INNER Circle meeting at the Cattle Baron in Lonehill was truly inspiring. I have managed to make some serious contacts with potential JV’s just through last night’s meeting. I have also hopefully helped some people by offering some of my contacts to them for business. I am definitely looking forward to the next meeting. It really is the only forum that I feel deserves to get any credit. I have been a member of other such networking meetings but this is the only forum that has truly delivered business to my door. Thanks for all the great opportunities.

Regards,
Kirsten

---------------------------------------------

Pauline Barnes writes:

Hi Trevor
Thank you so very much for facilitating our meeting at the Lonehill Cattle Baron yesterday – the venue is a delight and the refreshments provided by Bridget were absolutely mouth watering. Will admit that my “INNER Circlers” were an inspiration. The talent we have is awesome and I am very sure that I will be able to progress my various interests with most of the members. Thanks again for such a wonderful forum for us budding (and not so budding) entrepreneurs to network.

Regards
Pauline

---------------------------------------------

Sue Lunderstedt writes:
Hi... Thanks so much for the meeting last night. I find that the more I attend the Inner Circlemeetings, the more “at home” I feel and the more I feel part of this wonderful “team”. All the best.

Sue Lunderstedt

---------------------------------------------

Paresh Somla writes:

Hi Brian. I truly am very GRATEFUL for all the possible leads from yesterdays POWERFUL meeting. Just to give a bit of a background as to how I came to yesterday’s meeting – I’m going through some tough times in my business and looking for a solution. I was introduced to INNER Circle in 2006 and have attended a couple of meetings and know the POWER of these meeting because you don’t know who’s going to be there.

To cut the long story short, found the closest venue and RSVPed for yesterdays meeting and was looking forward to it. There’s always something new to learn and yesterday was no exception, the 3min presentation by Micheal and Derrick was most informative.

The support and advice from the people there was truly what I needed to raise my hopes and know that my situation will definitely be overcome. Thanks Trevor for highlighting my business and what I have to offer to other members that attended. By this morning there was an email from Caren giving a contact for a possible business with her contact’s customer who be interested in what I do – and this got triggered by Caren after she read the document that I distributed after the meeting and read the words “FILLING MACHINES” – THANKS Caren.

I would definitely bring more people to future meetings. Thanks Guys and Gals for everything and LETs’ KEEP IT going…and KEEP IT UP.

THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER.


WHITE LILY PRODUCTS
Paresh Somla
Tel: +27-11-834-6995
Cell: 082-650-8212
Fax: 086-615-7901
email: paresh@telkomsa.net

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Ugly RSA Listings said...

Enjoyed hosting the Inner Circle session at Cattle Baron Lonehill.
Attendees very inspiring and I believe that there are great synergies between my other business ventures and the team who came for the meeting

Regards

Bridget Ledwaba
Cattle Baron Lonehill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home