Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

INNER Circle PALAZZO - 21Apr09 - Testimonial

Refilwe Marumo writes:



This was my first session at INNER Circle circle networking, and definitely not the last. I had a great time learning about the new products and most of all, the entrepreneur spirit that engulfed the room.


I really thank Mr. Neill Pleaner for introducing me to the INNER Circle, what an eye opener.


---------------------------------------

Writes Simonne Sher:

Hi Trevor

Alan and I would just like to say thank you for the great meeting last night. We found it highly beneficial and we'll definitely be back.

---------------------------------------

Writes Natalia Hartig:

Afternoon Trevor.
Thank you for your comments :) I enjoyed Tuesdays INNER Circle meeting and I think you have an awesome site here and I am finding it benefical in all areas and I foresee having many JV's with people. Have a blessed long week-end :)



Photo: Some of the +-30 INNER Circle attendees at The PALAZZO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home