Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

INNER Circle at The PALAZZO - Testimonial 14

Dear Trevor,

Well what can I say but a BIG THANK YOU – THANK YOU – THANK YOU !! Last nights meting was incredible thanks so much for organizing the introduction to Mark Sawkins of the Palazzo.

Thanks also for all the encouragement and support you have given me. I remember so clearly your positive comments with regard my products after my “Show & Tell” at the second meeting I attended in Rosebank, in late 2005. At that time my company was very new, you have no idea how much your positive feedback and reassurance meant at that time it was such a boost.

Thanks again, will keep you informed of developments.

Have a great day, I know I will !

Kind regards,
Jackie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home