Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

INNER Circle at The PALAZZO - Testimonial 20

Dear Trevor,

I am impressed! Last night was the best R100.00 I have ever spent on business.

Thank you so much to Ron Haywood, Mark Sawkins and everybody else that made this meeting such a wonderful business experience.

Trevor, thanks to you the right business people connect, and that makes the networking so extraordinary.

The quality business people that attend these meetings are exactly the type of people I would like to do business with.

It is great to see that people are so passionate about their business. This meeting has certainly inspired me and I will be back for more.

Kindest Regards
Elschen Lucas
Exquizitly Yours
Personalised Gifts and Things for all Occasions
083 747 1106
011 465 7543

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home