Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Thursday, November 29, 2007

'Great Introduction' To INNER Circle

From: Richard Knee
To: innercircle@tiscali.co.za
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 2:20 PM
Subject: Here's My POSITIVE Palazzo Meeting Testimonial

Hi Trevor,

What a great introduction to INNER Circle, and a wonderful venue in which to be introduced! The surroundings and ambiance of the Palazzo Hotel created such a good feeling amongst all the delegates that it made the process of networking a real delight. Such good food, such magnificent wine, and such friendly service – even from the guy who saw me out at the door when I had to tear myself away! If this is the norm for the Palazzo, then they certainly deserve our support, and I will make a point of recommending them to any of my contacts.


Kind Regards

Richard Knee
Cell: 082 807 4255
Tel/Fax: 011 792 3709
E-mail: richardknee@telkomsa.net
Web: http://www.worthframing.co.za/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home