Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

More TESTIMONIALS Roll In

Michélle de Oliveira writes:

Dear Trevor

I wish to thank Nikki for hosting that meeting. I must tell you that I felt welcome as well as felt that everybody was there with a purpose. A comment was made by you which has stuck in my head since then: we are all thinking too small. We must believe, as well as work hard of course, to achieve our million dollar wish list. I wish to thank you for this as you have removed my blinkers and now I can slowly see the light at the end of the tunnel.

A further lesson learnt is to sell my business, so to speak, within a short space of time which definitely makes a person come out of their shell whether they are ready to do so or not.

I thank you for these two valuable lessons and I look forward to "acquiring" new knowledge so to speak from these meetings in future.

Have a wonderful afternoon.

Kind regards

Michélle de Oliveira


______________________________

Benita Vermeulen writes:

What an amazing experience this last month at the Palazzo!!! Wow, I must just compliment you for being so open to an innovative idea to host the INNER Circle Group at your hotel. We have been spoilt!! With the MDI WORKSHOPS and THE PALAZZO’S STAFF. Last night again was great. You and your staff are really going out of your way.

Benita Vermeulen
Marketing Divisional Manager
Maximum Profit Recovery (Pty) Ltd
(012) 991-8966 (office)
086-682 0510 (fax)
083-2254268 (cell)
Benita@maxprof.co.za
http://www.maxprof.co.za/


______________________________
Mark lacey-Smith writes:

Dear Mark

Thank you for your, your Hotel’s and your wonderful staff’s gracious hosting of the INNER Circle meeting last night (and for the wonderful food too). I am an international conference speaker and facilitator and I have to say that the venue and the hosting is the best I have ever experienced anywhere in the world.

A special thank you too to Mohale (the man with the million dollar smile as I call him) who provides the most outstanding service with the most positive and courteous attitude. Your staff are so professional and so attentive and the whole evening was a superb event and experience!

With kind regards
Mike Lacey-Smith
______________________________

Linah Meketsi writes:

Hi Trevor

I'm glad I got the last bit of the session and glad to have met people whom I’ll be in touch with very soon. People were sharing and willing to help where they can and that showed me that I was in the right space with the right people.

Thanks for the experience given and thanks for hosting us.

Linah


______________________________

Venette Nel writes:

Dear Mark

If something is worth doing – its worth doing it well!!!!! Wow – and you and your staff do not only do it well – YOU DO IT GREAT!!!!!

The venue is amazing– but that is not what impressed me the most. Every company that succeeds does so because of its people – that is without a doubt your winning recipe. Your staff is obviously committed to fanatical attention to detail. What a pleasure to attend a function at such a venue.

Best Regards

Venette Nel
Director
exordiQ Consulting (Pty) Ltd
Tel: (012) 644 2761
Fax: (012) 644 2760
Cell: 082 922 6197


______________________________


Lwandile Booi writes:

Dear Trevor

Thanks again for having me last night – it really was a dynamic evening of networking!

I was also impressed with the venue, catering & service - WOW!!! Will definitely be back at the PALAZZO.

I am eager to get our ball rolling..

Kind Regards
Lwandile
VODACOM Business


______________________________

Chris Porter writes:

Dear Mark,

First of all a heartfelt thanks once again for your hospitality in providing us with a superb venue.

I cannot stop rambling on about your gracious attitude, excellent service, superb wines and canapés, friendly staff and the list doesn’t stop there.

I wrote previous emails complimenting the PALAZZO and the staff in general, but I am trying to get to know the friendly smiles we always receive, and I am going to start to single out the individuals who make my experience at the PALAZZO a memorable one. If you can take the time to congratulate these individuals, your personnel and a valuable asset I must say, I would appreciate it.

First of all Mohale, a smile I have seen at numerous of our meetings. He is truly an amazing young man and he strives to make the patrons visiting your Hotel his centre of existence, and he delivers on it as well. Thanks for superb service.

Also Stanley with his gracious yet humble manner of treating everyone. He is a fine addition to your staff.

Hopefully I will get to know more of the staff at your hotel and I know I won’t be disappointed.
Kind regards,

Life Preserving Wellness Clinic
SALVAGENTE (Pty) LTD
Chris Porter
Directormailto:Directorcporter@absamail.co.za
fax: 086 616 7019mobile: 072 485 4786
http://www.drugalert.co.za/
Skype ID:chris.porter2


______________________________
Nnerina Cooper writes:

Hi Trevor

This was my first meeting with the INNER Circle, I was invited by Susan and I can’t thank her enough. I was a bit negative as I attended several networking sessions before. I did not know what to expect but kept an open mind. I MUST TELL YOU LAST NIGHT WAS PHENOMENAL!!!! I will be inviting other business associates to this professional business forum as we can all benefit from one another. I’m looking forward to working with everyone in the forum for business growth and community development.

TO THE PALAZZO, thank you for making us feel so special. I‘ve used your venue in the past when I worked at MultiChoice and I will certainly recommend you to my existing clients.

Kind regards
Nerina Cooper
Events and PR Solutions
______________________________
Carmen Schnider-Kemp:
Dear Mark,

I would like to express my gratitude for the fabulous event hosted at the Palazzo yesterday evening.

The staff serving us after the meeting were not only helpful but each had a wonderful attitude. Their charming smile can only vouch for the exceptional treatment they must receive as employees of the Palazzo. They represented your venue with glamour.

A special thank you to everybody involved in the preparation of the wonderful canapes and snacks. The quality of the people making this banquet a splendid success radiated through the delicacies on offer. Melting on the tongue is certainly an
understatement!
Sincerely
Carmen M. Schnider-Kemp
Simply Divine Parenting
http://divine-parents.com/
honored to be part of the INNER Circle
______________________________
Brian Carter:
Hi Trevor

I think the BEST Yet was definitely true - for me personally, for the first time ever, I had not one, but TWO people approach me asking to see me for financial planning. This has never happened before. I believe that people realise that we are at the INNER Circle meetings to talk business, and if there is business to be talked about, let's do business. I also feel that people at the meetings believe in the other people that are there. Perhaps it is me, the way I present myself, the things I say, the environment, the Palazzo! I don't know, but whatever it is, it is working!

Thank-you once again for the opportunity to attend, and to be a part of the INNER Circle.

Thank-you to Mark and his team for definitely the BEST Yet - the wine and canapes were the BEST Yet!

I cannot understand why anyone who goes to the PALAZZO would ever have a complaint. We are there often,and in large groups, and I have never seen anyone unhappy!

Pro's, con's, good, bad...? I can't think of anything other than pro's and good. Well, perhaps a con is that there is never enough time to hear everyone talk for a decent time. But that's why we try to meet with them afterwards during the wine and canapes. So it goes from a con to a pro!

I enjoyed the way people were comfortable during the meeting, comfortable enough to talk openly, ask questions of others who are talking, generally being relaxed in a good business prospecting environment.

Enough from me already ;-) I look forward to the next one.

Best regards

BRIAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home