Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Saturday, June 23, 2007

INNER Circle CRESTA Testimonials

Cheryl Richter writes:
Hi there. My exposure to networking is new but I’m delighted to say that my experience at the INNER Circle meeting was extremely positive. The overall approach is professional and focused, the efforts towards collaboration are great, and the general positive energy that was present, provided even further stimulation. Well done!

Cheryl Richter

Writes James Chishewe:
It was my first time at INNER Circle and I do believe that it has been such a revelation, it is miles ahead of any other networking meetings I have been to and believe me I have been to more than my fair share! Again thank you!

James Chiweshe

Writes Susan Williams:
Hi Trevor

Attending the networking meeting last night, for the first time, was a valuable experience for me. I was amazed at the variety of businesses presented and the opportunities it opened for all of us. Nikki Viljoen is an excellent facilitator and I’m looking forward to the next meeting.

Regards
Susan Williams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home