Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Monday, March 31, 2008

Testimonial: INNER Circle Is 'Mind-Blowing'

Rina Jackson writes:
Dear Trevor

It was an absolute pleasure to meet you last night as well as all the other entrepreneurs!

I think that the concept is mind blowing and so filled with opportunities, and really do believe in the power of networking.

Denise and I will most certainly be attending every meeting that we can and I am looking forward to building many strong relationships within the INNER Circle!

Have a fantastic weekend, and until the next meeting.....

Kind regards

Rina Jackson
uShamwari Safaris & Adventures
072-867 7052 / 011-802 3230

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Nanette said...

Hi Trevor

It was great meeting everyone on Thursday. I think the meetings are going to be extremely worth my while and can see that the networking in these meetings can be huge.

Thanks for inviting me.

Regards
Nanette da Fonseca
Health Management Media (Pty) Ltd
082 4438 727
011 7911911

 

Post a Comment

<< Home