Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Sunday, November 16, 2008

INNER Circle Opened My Eyes

Gill Kabe writes on http://www.innercircle.ning.com/ :

I attended my first INNER Circle meeting about two years ago and for me it didn't really catch on. I clearly didn't understand the concept... I tried again about six months ago and have been going regularly ever since.

The reason for this is that a great number of people that I met two years ago were still attending the meetings which made me think that there must be something to this. They cant all be mad.

So I decided to be open to the process and expect nothing in return.

In those two years I was involved in two hijackings, the last of which involved my two daughters and myself and was shot during the process. To say my outlook toward South Africa was jaded would be an understatement and I could give 101 reasons why it was time to get out and couldn't give you anything beyond our great weather as a reason to stay.

My renewed association with INNER Circle opened my eyes.

Suddenly here were so many fantastic people building their business' and helping one another, talking to each other about opportunities and the best part is the complete mix of ages, colours, genders and business'.

No one business or person is more important than the other.

If we could harness this optimism and motivation the sky is the limit for South Africa.

The fact that we are there to do business is the bonus.

Anyone considering joining a networking forum, I urge you to be open to the process, expect nothing and get involved.

Even if you never get a single referral (which is unlikely) the motivation and excitement alone will spur you to take your business to levels you never dreamed possible.

If you want help all you have to do is ask for it - then fasten your seat belt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home