Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Saturday, November 15, 2008

INNER Circle BOSKRUIN - Positive Energy Transformed Me

Hi all,

I went to this meeting with a lot of apprehensiveness I as I had just been mugged for the third time in 18 months on the previous Monday, and thought that what the hell am I doing in this country.

Mario insisted that I should go as I would have nothing to lose and every thing to gain, and with this in mind I went.

With the anger I was feeling at the time I thought that 'ok, ill have a few beers and then go home'.

I did not think that I would be asked to speak to the members that were there, but as it happened I did, and with the then anger that I had in me I started to tell the members what I was all about and what I had achieved since I had started my company.

When I had finished speaking I was amazed at the immediate feed back that I got from the members that would be able to assist me in getting the company to greater heights.

I walked out of there another man, positive, proud and willing to face the world again, without having to feel that I was a failure after what had happened to me.

My psychologist was amazed at the transformation that had come over me from the time I saw him on the Wednesday, and the only thing I can ascribe this to be the fact that I had so much positive energy absorbed from the members in the INNER Circle that it put me on the right track again.

I can see and feel that my company can only prosper from the INNER Circle and its members.

I thank one and all or what you all did for me and wish that we all can go from strength to strength and make the money that is out there for the likes of us to reap.

Again thank you and rest assured that I will be a regular face in the crowd at following meetings.


Best regards
Stafford Elsworth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home