Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Annatjie APPRECIATES The Help, Support & Guidance

Annatjie Venter writes:
Hi Trevor

Once again, what a great meeting! Everybody at INNER Circle is so supportive and helpful; I can’t find words to describe the appreciation for all the input, support and guidance that I get from the INNER Circle members. In a short time (with the help of my INNER Circle friends) I’ve managed to get in contact with so many positive leads and prospects, it would have taken me years to get where I am now. Just to share something with you,

I’ve attend a function at a Hotel on the 2nd, they hosted this function for there big corporate clients. (I was the only person invited to display my products) and was able to meet with +- 100 secretaries from various companies. Needless to say, I had a wonderful opportunity and a successful day and in the same process won a 2 night stay for 2 people at a 4 star hotels in Cape Town. How is that for networking??? What a pleasure!!!

A wonderful Quote from last night that stands out in my mind: “Tough times don’t last only though people do!!”

Have a wonderful day

Annatjie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home