Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

INNER Circle Is Impressive & Invigorating

Justin Kotze writes:
'I really enjoyed the INNER Circle BOSKRUIN meeting on Thursday, I was truly impressed with the amount of positive growth a company can receive from attending a meeting like this.I always wanted to be part of something like this and I feel that I have found a great place to grow more as a businessmen to help develop the business I am in.' Justin Kotze - Marketing Manager
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marlene Ward met us at Boskruin last week and writes:
'A very invigorating introduction to the INNER Circle! A small group of extremely energetic, experienced people. I am delighted that I made the effort to attend and will be there next month.' Regards Marlene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home