Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Networking Grows YOUR Business

Trevor writes:

Nikki Viljoen is widely regarded as our TOP INNER Circle networker and HOST... this is how Nikki views her networking experience (taken from her Nikki's latest INNER Circle meeting invite):

Dear Friends, Family and Colleagues

This is a unique invitation to you. It is an invitation to do some serious, high impact networking, that will change the way that you source your clients, build relationships and do business.

How do I know this ….. that’s an easy one to answer. Quite simply I can make this statement because since August 2005, approximately 95% of my business is directly attributable to my relationship with the members of the INNER Circle and other networking groups that I belong to. In fact during the period May 2003 (when I started my business) to December 2005, I raised 154 invoices. From January 2006 to 31 December 2006 I raised . . . 154 invoices! This means that my first 154 invoices took 31 months to raise and the next 154 took a mere 12 months! An incredible turn-a-round, I am sure you will agree!

Since August 2005, I have watched (and been a part of) the 10 prototype hosts grow and become 30 hosts and we continue to grow from strength to strength. My only regret is that I cannot personally attend every meeting that is taking place all over Gauteng (at the moment and soon to be nationally).

My question to you is this – CAN YOU AFFORD NOT TO ATTEND MY MEETING? If your honest answer is yes – please feel free not to accept the invitation, if it is no, then please get there post haste!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home