Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Monday, August 18, 2008

INNER Circle BOSKRUIN Testimonial

Allison Allan writes:

Hi Trevor - FYI
Thank you for sharing your story with me. It has certainly inspired me to reach beyond the limitations I had previously set for myself.

Kind regards
Allison

Good Morning My Fellow ‘Inner Circle-ers’!

I would like to sincerely thank Jack for inviting me to my first INNER Circle meeting last night which I thoroughly enjoyed. There is something special about being in the company of enthusiastic individuals. Inspiring! The time each of you took to brief me on your company’s background and operations was most appreciated. I was very pleased with the evening from my perspective, as I hope you were from yours. Now that I have met you and know more about the activities of the inner circle, I am even more excited about the opportunity of networking than I was before the meeting.

I will certainly be attending in the future and with your permission I intend to tap into the knowledge, experience and the multitude of talents each of you has to offer.
I hope that my skills, abilities and enthusiasm will add value to any future endeavours.

I am looking forward to meeting with several of you in the near future too see if there is anyway that we can assist each other in achieving our dreams.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.


Yours Sincerely
Allison Allan
Email: ajallan@vodamail.co.za
Cell: 082 569 6247

1 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Blogger Critical Mass for Business said...

If you are interested in learning more about CEO PEER GROUPS read my latest book CRITICAL MASS: The 10 Explosive Powers of CEO PEERS.

It will be available on Amazon in early September.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home