Blogged.com Blog Directory
Google
 

Monday, August 11, 2008

More PALAZZO Testimonials

Writes Victor Nkomo:

Hi Trevor
At long last I have found people with the same winning mental attitude. Great people with diverse business backgrounds with the same ultimate goal to change communities around while growing their businesses. Trevor and your team, you are doing a great job. As traders will say, your forum is a "buy". INNER Circle is my new home. I am excited about being part of this great family.

Victor Nkomo
FINANCIAL LITERACY FOR ALL
"Achieving financial literacy for all and connecting people to the financial mainstream"
victor.nkomo@gmail.com

------------------------------------------------

Writes Tsakane Tiba:

Trevor,
What a meeting! I am thankful for the invite. It has given me new hope. The attitude of the people blew my mind. Thanking you once more.


Tsakane Tiba
President: NAFCOC Gauteng Womens Branch

------------------------------------------------

Writes Gill Kabe:
Dear Trevor,
Thanks to you and the PALAZZO team for another splendid function.

I was quite intrigued at the number of financial people that were there last night.

I’ll be coming through to the next one as well. Please RSVP me a seat.

Regards

GILLIAN KABE
asset & finance
solutions for business

Cell: 072 012 1221
Fax: 086 659 8002
email: gill@saharasolutions.co.za
87/89 Linksfield Road, Dowerglen, Edenvale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home